This is a highly specialized service in which extensive physical and evaluative testing is done that will answer the following questions:
- Can this person return to work safely?
- How severe is the client’s pain?
- What type of job can a person physically handle?
- What are a candidates safe lifting tolerances?
- What work accommodations could be made to allow this person back to work?
- What is the next appropriate step in regards to rehabilitation?
- What are candidate’s cardiovascular and physical endurance limitations for working?
- What are positional tolerances for standing, sitting, walking?
Contact Us at Grand Forks, Grafton, Park River & Minot, ND & Detroit Lakes, East Grand Forks, Park Rapids & Thief River Falls, MN centers today to learn how we can help your employees return to work quickly and safely!